Wednesday 24 June 2015

MOUNTAIN BIKING FUN!
Today’s fun =
1. We lined up in a line across the side of room 10.

2.then biked onto the field.

3. Then Andrew tout us all about breaking.
BREAKING: When you are biking, and you want to stop fast you…

  • first pull your front brake
  • then you pull your left brake  
  • last but not least, push your bum back so your back wheel doesn’t come up and you flip off!

4. And then we finally went to the jump.

I was very scared because I made a ramp at home down the stairs on my deck, but I fell of the edge and I was sooooo close to breaking my arm!
But I did the jump, Andrew and Mr.A were on the side and the bottom encase I fell off. When I got to the end there was a corner with a tipped wall beside it. You were supposed to go up the wall, but I went on the bottom of the wall because I am only a beginner.
I crashed at the bottom of the tipped wall, but I tried again, I nearly fell again, but I quickly moved my handlebars up so I didn’t fall. (YAY!)

4 comments:

  1. I am glad you did not fall. of why do need to move quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ella, I hope you can now go up the wall on the berm! I wish I could ride my bike like you. I remember when I was younger on my bike and I crashed into a bush! Do you often go bike riding? I know I do! I hope you don't injure yourself on the berm!-Tia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tia I do go bike riding a lot and I crashed so much when I was little too!
    Whats the color of your bike Tia?
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Ella the color of my bike is purple. It has 6 gears and it is very fast!
      I can remember getting my bike 2 years ago.

      Delete