Thursday 3 November 2016

Anna’s journey through middle school
Monday 2015
“So, today is my first day in 9th grade. I am so nervous because I don't know anyone there because all the people I know have moved to a different school because they all got bullied. My parents don’t have enough money to move so I’m gonna be stuck being bullied by those big fat idiot jerks!”



This is my boom writer writing for the boom writing competition.
I am proud because I usualy can not think of a topic for my storys but I thought of this one really well and I wrote it faster then I usualy write storys.
this is just the start so there is more to come about Anna's journey through middle school.



My goal was to use personal voice and I think I put a little bit of it in my story. This is the part that I used personal voice in.
"I'm gonna be stuck being bullied by those big fat idiot jerks!"


1 comment:

  1. That's a really great piece of writing...it really shows me how the character is feeling and the bit you have included about being bullied is such a powerful phrase. Well done on making progress with personal voice.

    ReplyDelete