Thursday 28 July 2016

Once
Once I escaped from an orphanage to find my Mum and Dad.
Once I nearly got shot by a Nazi in an army truck beside a river that turned red from human blood.


Once I saved a little girl called Zelda from a burning house and she didn’t know her parents were dead.


Once I made a Nazi with a toothache laugh


   My name is Felix


  This is my story


I am reading a book called “Once” and it's about a boy called Felix who wants to find his long lost parents while he is taking an adventure through war in 1942!

In this book I have used the reading strategy asking questions so I can understand the text better, This is one of the questions I asked, “How does Barney look after the kids and keep them hidden from the Nazi soldiers?”










No comments:

Post a Comment